The data you provide us is confidential and will be automatically added to a file, the security and use of which is Amarnave’s responsibility. You have the right to access, rectify and cancel this data, either electronically or by requesting it by e-mail to email@example.com .
This information and personal data will not, under any circumstances, be sold or provided to third parties.
Definition and function of cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, may allow them to recognize the user. They can also collect, for example, the IP address that the computer uses to access the site, the URL of the web page requested, the time of connection and other parameters related to the operating system of the computer context used.
Non-session cookies are stored in the user’s browser memory even though the information they contain is not.
What types of cookies does Amarnave use?
- Technical Cookies: These include performance cookies that help improve the quality of our services, and feature cookies which allow you to store your preferences.
- Statistics Cookies: These collect information about the date of the visit, URL and title of the web page visited. The reports generated with this data will be purely statistical as they anonymously aggregate information about navigation behavior.
- Analytic Cookies: sThey are used to find out which search engine you came from and what search terms you used to find us. They also calculate the time spent on the web in each session and the number of times the user visited the page.
- Advertising Cookies: These are used to target advertising based on the interests of each user, allowing you to limit the number of times the ad is displayed. These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the user.
Types of cookies per duration
Cookies used in Amarnave’s website may have the following duration:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user logs off.
- Service cookies: used for personalized service on the website, they expire within less than twenty-four hours (24h).
- Permanent cookies: they are permanently installed in your browser and are activated every time you visit the site, as long as you do not disable its use.
By using this website some cookies may be placed by third parties. The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information about the cookies that these third parties install, access the following links:
- For Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
- For Youtube: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- For Facebook: https://en.facebook.com/policies/cookies/www.facebook.com/help/cookies
Enable, block, and delete cookies
ou can enable, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring the browser options. If you block the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of our website.
Cookie management is done on your browser. To learn how to activate, block or delete cookies, the following links will direct you to instructions for the main browsers and devices:
- For Internet Explorer ™: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- For Safari ™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en
- For Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- For Firefox ™: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ativando-is-deactivating-cookies
- For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/cookies.html
- For Android ™: https://support.google.com/android/?hl=en
- For Windows Phone ™: http://www.windowsphone.com/uk/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- For Blackberry ™: http://docs.blackberry.com/smartphone_users/deliverables/21583/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- For Safari on IOS (iPhone and iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en
- For Chrome on Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=en
- For Firefox on Android: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/limpe-seus-cookies-detailed-historical-conf
The content of this web page (which includes but is not limited to texts, images, audio and video components, hereinafter “CONTENT”) is protected by Intellectual Property Law. The distribution, modification, transmission, copying, or any use of the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, without the authorization of Amarnave, is an offense penalized by current legislation. On the other hand, a non-exclusive, free and personal license is granted to use, copy, print and transfer any material or document available on the website to a personal computer.
Alternative dispute resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is available to all consumers who can request that official entities assist them in resolving conflicts before starting litigation in court. As a general rule, the procedure is as follows: the customer asks an impartial third party to act as an intermediary between himself and the trader who is the subject of his complaint. The intermediary can suggest a solution to your complaint, impose a solution on both parties, or bring the parties together to find a solution. You may know the concept of alternative dispute resolution by another name: ‘mediation’, ‘conciliation’, ‘arbitration’ or ‘competent committee in the context of consumer disputes’. Alternative dispute resolution is, on the whole, less expensive, less formal and faster than the judicial procedure.
Responsibility for the contents of the website and its updating
Amarnave is not responsible for any liability arising from misuse of the content and reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on this website and limit or not allow access to this information temporarily or definitively.
The information included in these web pages is considered valid at the date of its last update and should be used as guidance for products and services and other additional information.
Amarnave shall not be liable for any discrepancies that may exist between printed documents and the electronic version published on this website. The contents, commercial activities, products and services included in Amarnave’s website and in any other related or linked sites, are aimed at consumers residing in Portugal. Therefore, in case of dispute, Portuguese law will apply.